PracticalGRITS

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ali's Bargain Beauty Products




What girl doesn't like a good beauty product?  And what is better than finding a good deal?  Us GRITS like to use real products, for real women, on a real budget.  Here's just a few of my favorites.

Queen Helene Cocoa Butter

This comes in a HUGE 32oz bottle and it lasts forever!  It has that yummy coconut smell that reminds you of summertime and suntans, and it leaves you feeling perfectly mosturized... not greasy.  Can be found at any Wal-Mart or Target for under $3.

Dial Antibacterial Soap

My mom gave me this beauty product tip when I was in middle school.  The boring, yellow Dial antibacterial bar soap makes the best face wash!  It leaves your skin feeling SO clean and fresh.  And it leaves it looking clean and fresh too!  This is a steal at under $3 for a 3-pack.  It can be a bit drying, so use moisturizer if needed.  Queen Helene works great for this.  :)

Pantene Pro-V Smooth Serum

I have fine, thin, straight hair and that equals lots of flyaways.  I found this little gem on clearance and I had a coupon for it so I gave it a shot.....and it was well worth it!  You just rub a little in before blow drying and it makes your hair sleek and smooth and smelling great.  Costs around $6 normally but if you find a sale (and use your coupons) you can get if for under $3.

Dental Floss Picks

I am all about some oral hygiene.  These seem much easier to me to use than traditional floss.  They are also great to keep in your desk at work or even in your car for easy, quick tooth cleaning.  I'm not brand particular here, they all seem to work about the same and they are in the $2-3 range.

Nivea Touch of Sparkle Body Wash

This is another product I tried only because I had a coupon (and the coupon made it free!).  I will continue to buy it now though, because I'm hooked!  While there is technically no real "sparkle" about this stuff, it just makes you feel like a woman!  It smells SO good.  I think I last bought it for $3.99.



That's it for now, but I have lots more to share.  What bargain beauty products do YOU recommend?

GLAM,

Ali




No comments:

Post a Comment