PracticalGRITS

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Targey` the best french store in the USA

Do you find yourself going to target quite frequently? say 2-3 times a week? every friday night and maybe again on sunday? well that's me and my fam. I have been shopping at Target since I was little but the store wasn't all it is today. It is such a great one-stop-shop now...i just wish we would get a Super Target in Columbia, SC or anywhere in SC for that matter (if you know of one let me know). It would be great to go there for groceries too! I think it's just become more of a ritual than anything for us. Not much changes but there are always so many great deals that you just can't pass up.

Red dot on right enter -> head to dollar racks to see if there are any diamonds in the rough - doggie toy for Daisy Mae CHECK!!!-> to your left, Merona and Isaac Mizrahi- work capri pants CHECK!!-> on your right accessories galore- earrings and new purse CHECK!! -> turn the corner to the shoes...ahhh...shoes ;) dream about owning them all and pick up a new set of flip flops CHECK!! -> Baby clothes- well she definitely needs some new pjs, a new dress, maybe this top (it's only $4), and a bathing suit (oh and let me run back to the shoe section and get her those sandals) oh and let me just browse the clearance rack...dress for $3 SOLD!!! -> toy section...ok i'll get her one more ball and maybe this baby doll (she only has 7 so this makes 8) -> tolietries - same ole same ole - ahhhh let me try this Queen Helene cocoa butter my fellow PracticalGRIT suggested and maybe this Pantene Smooth Serum
-> cleaning products CHECK -> oh Steel Magnolias is only $5...that is just a must-own CHECK!!! -> I've gotta get out of here before I spend too much money- ohhhh cool they have this new hand santizer I was going to try ... wait Jake and Vienna broke up??? NO WAYYYY i MUST buy this People Mag. I think I may have a coupon too ;)

I'm sure you can all relate and share in my love for Targey`. Maybe they have some sort of Target intervention program but until then...I'm happy to continue our ritual and devote my paychecks to this store of goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment