PracticalGRITS

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Bargains at Belk

With pretty much every holiday comes a holiday sale at your local department store. Now I don't know about ya'll, but I LOVE Belk! I can always find a bargain, a good sale and always something fabulous, cute and sassy.

Friday, I went to find a cute 4th of July outfit for my daughter, Stella, but of course I had to browse the Junior Department sale racks and boy did I find some great finds. They had things marked down 50% and 75% off and then an additional 50% off at the register.

I love the look of rompers during the summer time but have always been nervous to try them. However, for $4.50 - now was the chance to try one. This is something similar to ones that I purchased, except mine has straps. Super cute huh!?

I purchased 2 rompers, a dress, a shirt, pj's for my daughter and a 4th of July outfit for my daughter all for $45. I had a gift card with $12 left on it so that brought my total to $33 - what a steal! Another thing I love about Belk is they tell you how much you saved on the bottom of your receipt. My savings for this purchase = $133!!! Boy did that make my hubby happy! And of course he loved the festive outfit I purchased for Stella.
I'm sure there are sales that continue to run even after the 4th of July so take a break from the hot summer sun and go bargain shopping! Happy 4th of July everyone!

TTFN,

Stro




No comments:

Post a Comment